A Beginner’s Guide to Using Portfolio Manager for Benchmarking Law Compliance
Are you a building owner who needs to comply with a mandatory benchmarking requirement? Do you have little or no experience using EPA’s Portfolio Manager tool?
You’ve come to the right place! This webinar will serve as a beginner’s guide to Portfolio Manager and provide you with all the essential “how-to” information you need to start benchmarking and reporting your building data to your local or state government. Topics covered will include understanding how state and local jurisdictions use EPA’s Portfolio Manager tool to facilitate reporting, setting up your Portfolio Manager account and properties, entering energy data, and reporting or sharing data with your jurisdiction.
NOTE: Each jurisdiction has different requirements for compliance. This webinar will not address requirements specific to any one local or state government, but will present general information on how to use Portfolio Manager and report data in the ways most commonly required under these laws.
Attend this webinar if you’re interested in:
• How to comply with a state or local benchmarking ordinance
• Getting started using Portfolio Manager
• Requesting energy and water data from your utility
• Getting assistance from an ENERGY STAR service and product provider company
• Responding to a data request
• Sharing your property with a local jurisdiction for reporting
Webinar level: Beginner