Designed for production managers, facility engineers, plant managers and pre-treatment operators, this webinar explores the importance of water conservation and how to track and reduce water consumption. In this webinar, KPPC engineers discuss:
- The impact of water conservation
- Benefits of a process water management program
- The importance of understanding your water bills
- Tracking water usage
- Water conservation opportunities
- Case studies from companies who have implemented these opportunities successfully
This webinar is the first in a regional training series developed by the Environmental Sustainability Resource Center to help guide facilities toward improvements in environmental performance and cost savings through implementation of pollution prevention opportunities.
- Importance of Water Efficiency
Importance of Water Efficiency, Water Management and Resources
- Presenter: Edye Raymond, Engineer, KPPC
- Duration: 21 minutes, 24 seconds.
- Water Management Assessment
Assessment of Water Management
- Edye Raymond, Engineer, KPPC
- Andrew Carter, Engineer, KPPC
- Duration: 34 minutes, 35 seconds.
KPPC makes every effort to provide web-based information in a fully accessible format. If you have any special needs for accessing the information in these videos, please contact KPPC toll-free at (800) 334-8635, extension 8520965, direct at (502) 852-0965 or submit your request online.