Join us for a valuable workshop on June 16, 2015!
“Strength Through Innovation: Economy, Energy and Environment Strategies for Kentucky Industries”
To be competitive in today’s global marketplace, businesses must look at their processes critically to ensure that they are efficient, innovative and sustainable. This workshop will focus on helping manufacturers advance efforts to use lean, clean and energy efficient practices to conserve energy, reduce environmental impacts, preserve jobs and enhance overall competitiveness.
What You Will Learn
• Creating efficient processes through LEAN- a business model that identifies non-value added activities (waste) while focusing on rapid, continual improvement in cost, quality, service, and delivery
• Increasing your bottom line and reducing waste through efficiency
• Integrating LEAN, energy and environmental efforts into your operations
• Successful sustainability programs
• Technical assistance resources and recognition opportunities
Who Should Attend?
• Facility Engineers
• Plant Managers
• Operations Managers
• Energy Managers
• Environmental Health & Safety Managers
To promote lean, clean and sustainable business practices in Kentucky, one No-Cost facility assessment will be awarded to a qualified attendee of this workshop. See the required qualifications to apply for the assessment award on the workshop registration page.
Tuesday – June. 16, 2015 – 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EDT
DEP Training Center 300 Fair Oaks Lane Frankfort, KY 40601
Registration: 8:30-9:00 a.m. EDT
Fees: $15 per person General Admission – $10 per person KY EXCEL members
Workshop cost includes light continental breakfast and lunch.
Register Online – Registration deadline: June 11
Do you have questions or comments? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-926-8111.
The Workshop is sponsored by: Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center, Advantage Kentucky Alliance and the Kentucky Division of Compliance Assistance.