With a good background on the basic functionality of EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager® tool, learn about some advanced features including: using spreadsheet upload templates to update property data; setting goals and targets to plan energy improvements for properties; creating custom reports; and using the Sustainable Buildings Checklist.
Every other Wednesday at noon, we’ll hold Portfolio Manager “Ask the Expert.” It’s a live webinar that gives all users an opportunity to ask their questions directly to EPA experts in an open forum. Want to talk to a “real” person? Have a question about how Portfolio Manager calculates your score? Want to learn more about entering Green Power? Join us, and we’ll answer all your questions about ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager in this public forum.
Attend this webinar if you’re interested in:
• Portfolio Manager
• Getting started with benchmarking
• Solutions to your unique questions
Webinar level: Beginner, intermediate, or advanced
The premier annual event for sustainable business leaders.
Join more than 1,200 of the world’s brightest thinkers and most influential sustainability leaders for an unparalleled look into the pressing challenges, emerging trends and biggest opportunities in sustainable business today.
- Purpose & People – Key strategies for individual and company effectiveness that can enable companies to better achieve sustainability and business goals.
- Finance & ESG – The brave new world of capital markets as they relate to sustainability, notably the growing investor interest in environmental, social and governance metrics on Wall Street and its global counterparts.
- Responsible Supply Chains – Ethically and transparently managing materials sourcing, manufacturing and labor practices, putting people and the environment on a par with economics and profits.
- The New Energy Landscape – Advances in technologies, policies and business models to achieve new levels of energy efficiency and renewable energy procurement.
- Materiality & Metrics – How companies are measuring and reporting on their operations to unlock opportunities, drive sustainability goals and cultivate buy-in throughout a company, its stakeholders and its value chain.The growing role of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria among mainstream investors and customers, and other metrics and frameworks used to uncover opportunities assess progress and drive company sustainability goals.
- Circular Economy – Innovative approaches to design and business strategy that create zero-waste products, processes and value chains, and that allow companies to be restorative and regenerative by design.
Plastics Recycling 2019 is the focal point for the increasingly complex and international plastics recycling industry. The event, now in its 14th year, brings together plastics reclaimers, equipment manufacturers, brand owners, brokers, government officials and leading sustainability voices from around the globe to deepen connections and push the sector forward. Don’t miss out on the industry event of the year.
“It was fantastic to see the amount of good work and enthusiasm on improving the recycling of plastics – on the forums, discussions and private discussions with the industry players.”
The 2019 conference will offer presentations, panel discussions and Q&As featuring leading industry executives, reclaimers and associations. The exhibit hall is expected to include more than 225 booths. The 2018 Plastics Recycling Conference, held last February in Nashville, brought together nearly 2,000 attendees from 35 countries and featured more than 200 sponsors and exhibitors.
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet new faces, close deals and hear the information you need to know to keep your business ahead of the rest.
The 7th Annual Responsible Business Summit New York is North America’s premier event focused on providing practical solutions and ideas to help accelerate action on key social and environmental challenges. We will bring together 500+ CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs to address the core challenges and understand the latest technologies that are shaping the future of responsible business
- Innovate and lead: Identify new innovations, materials, technologies and solutions which will lower impacts and deliver commercial success
- Transparent ESG disclosures: Disclose accurate data to showcase risks, demonstrate long-term value and deliver transparent ESG disclosures fit for Investors
- You can’t do it alone: Successfully engage Employees, Investors, Government, Suppliers and Competitors to deliver ambitious SDG impacts
- Transparent holistic communications: Deliver purpose-driven communications fit for all stakeholders
- Move ESG risks to opportunities: Transform business risks into future opportunities through Board oversight and leadership
“The Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit provides the perfect platform to collaborate and share best practice on sustainable business issues”
– Craig Kreeger, CEO, Virgin Atlantic Airways
Unique in its field, the Environmental Leader & Energy Manager Conference (ELEMCON) will help attendees navigate the ever-increasing interaction among energy, sustainability, and environmental professionals. You’ll learn firsthand from an elite group of thought leaders and changemakers who will share case studies from large enterprises that are navigating today’s most complex challenges in energy management and corporate environmental sustainability.
At ELEMCON, you will discover the most current energy programs and initiatives in manufacturing, refining, transportation, warehousing, healthcare, hospitality, retailing, education, and other industries. You will leave with an arsenal of tools and best practices to help you increase your efficiencies, reduce your costs, and minimize your impact on the environment.
Delivering the Good Life
The premier event for purpose-driven brand innovation. Navigate your brand’s sustainability journey to deliver business success!
The Good Life Initiative
Today’s version of The Good Life appears to be shifting; less focus on money and status, and more towards a pursuit of a simpler, balanced life that is rich with connections to people, community, and environment.
Sustainable Brands has embarked on a three-year journey to raise this conversation around the globe, and to find, share and celebrate brands that are innovating on this new collective vision – The Good Life.
It’s Time for Brands to Deliver
SB’19 Detroit kicks off the final year of this initiative and will showcase brands who are embodying the spirit of balance and simplicity by delivering product and service offerings that realize these new societal aspirations of The Good Life.
Dive into a thoughtfully curated list of exemplary case studies, discover innovation frameworks and practical tools, and find new partners to deliver on your goals.
The New Role for Businesses and Brands
SB’19 Detroit will help brands and organizations map their way forward to a sustainable future by equipping product and service innovation teams to deliver The Good Life, engaging marketing/communications teams to support Good Life values, and evolving supplier relationships with principles of The Good Life.
Sustainable Brands is the global leader in bringing together brand, sustainability and communications teams into relevant conversations about how to drive brand value through sustainability-led innovation.
The world is facing stark limits to resources, and companies are under pressure to reduce waste and create new products and services.
To address these challenges, the circular economy has emerged as a transformational business strategy focused on designing and manufacturing products and materials that have continuous and infinite lifecycles — and it is a $4.5 trillion business opportunity.
Circularity 19 will bring together more than 500 thought leaders and practitioners to define and accelerate the circular economy.
Through inspirational plenaries, interactive breakouts, hands-on design charrettes, networking events and a solutions-focused expo, Circularity 19 will inspire, inform and empower participants to seize the opportunities of the emerging circular economy.
This year’s program will be framed by six program tracks:
– Business Strategy & Innovation
– Circular Cities
– Design & Materials
– Logistics & Infrastructure
– Next-Gen Packaging
– Standards & Metrics