Waste Management Introduction and Compliance Workshop
110 Resource Dr #101
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
The Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA) is providing an introductory level to help participants understand regulations governing hazardous waste and how to comply with them.
• How waste is regulated and identified
• Requirements for different waste generators
• Updates hazardous waste regulations changes
• How to handle spills and other emergencies
• Common violations and what to expect during an inspection
Who should attend?
• Facility managers or owners and consultants
• Environmental, Health and Safety Professionals
• Representatives of retail, manufacturing and industrial facilities
• Representatives of facilities with aerosol cans, solvents, paint, pesticides, light bulbs, ballasts, and lawn care chemicals on premises
Fee: $40 (regular registration), $20 (KY EXCEL members)