Sustainable Spirits Summit 2017
1121 E Washington St
Louisville, KY 40206
Since 2011, the Division of Compliance Assistance, in collaboration with the Kentucky Distillers’ Association, has been bringing members of the distillery, brewery and winery industries together via an annual Sustainable Spirits Summit. In these summits, attendees discuss and share their experiences about current environmental issues and aspire to shape future opportunities for Kentucky’s spirits sector. Please join us at this year’s summit as we discuss the challenges of sustainable growth.
Topics that will be covered include:
– Embedding sustainability into plans for growth,
– White Oak sustainability,
– Moving spent grains from by-product to co-product and
– Telling your sustainability story.
Who should attend?
– Facility managers and owners
– Environmental, health and safety professionals
– Representatives of the winery, distillery and brewery industries.