Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs): New EPA Reporting Requirements and Availability of Alternatives
Join the United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 and Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program – in collaboration with Canberra Corporation and ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association – for a webinar about new reporting requirements under TRI, tools to find alternatives, and successful NPE replacements.
- The new TRI reporting requirement for 13 nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs)
- EPA tools for finding alternatives
- EPA and industry collaboration on greener products
- Industry perspective on the benefits and challenges of formulating with alternatives
- How trade associations participate in green chemistry innovation
Who should attend:
Facilities that manufacture, process, or otherwise use NPEs subject to the new reporting requirements, and other interested stakeholders.