Kentucky High Performance Public Facilities Workshop
2000 College Dr
Madisonville, KY 42431
Save money. Fix problems.
Every Kentucky city and county is looking for new dollars. Did you ever think that some of those funds could be found in your utility bills?
The Kentucky High Performance Public Facilities Workshop will showcase how public facilities can become more efficient and generate real savings in the community.
What you will learn:
– How to manage your energy costs
– How to procure energy efficient upgrades
– Hear real Kentucky case studies
– Meet local vendors and industry experts
Who should attend:
– Local Government Officials
– School Board Members and Superintendents
– Facility Managers
– Energy Managers
– Anyone that wants to fix problems and cut costs
CEU and PDH Credits are Available
Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours:
– AIA Learning Units: Architects may earn 6.0 Learning Units in Health, Safety and Welfare categories
– Department for Local Government Learning Units 6.75 credit hours for the County Officials Training Program
– University of Kentucky may award a total of 6 PDH Hours for full workshop attendance