5350 E Marriott Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85054
The premier annual event for sustainable business leaders.
Join more than 1,200 of the world’s brightest thinkers and most influential sustainability leaders for an unparalleled look into the pressing challenges, emerging trends and biggest opportunities in sustainable business today.
- Purpose & People – Key strategies for individual and company effectiveness that can enable companies to better achieve sustainability and business goals.
- Finance & ESG – The brave new world of capital markets as they relate to sustainability, notably the growing investor interest in environmental, social and governance metrics on Wall Street and its global counterparts.
- Responsible Supply Chains – Ethically and transparently managing materials sourcing, manufacturing and labor practices, putting people and the environment on a par with economics and profits.
- The New Energy Landscape – Advances in technologies, policies and business models to achieve new levels of energy efficiency and renewable energy procurement.
- Materiality & Metrics – How companies are measuring and reporting on their operations to unlock opportunities, drive sustainability goals and cultivate buy-in throughout a company, its stakeholders and its value chain.The growing role of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria among mainstream investors and customers, and other metrics and frameworks used to uncover opportunities assess progress and drive company sustainability goals.
- Circular Economy – Innovative approaches to design and business strategy that create zero-waste products, processes and value chains, and that allow companies to be restorative and regenerative by design.